Cavendish Learning Trust
The Cavendish Learning Trust is a multi academy trust consisting of six Chesterfield Schools. These are:
"A family of schools working together to provide an excellent education at the heart of our community”
All the schools within the trust have a common desire to help each other, challenge each other and work together to bring about continued improvement – local schools supporting local schools. The trust's ethos is to retain each school’s unique identity whilst introducing best practice systems and processes to support improvement.
Cavendish Learning Trust's approach is founded on effective partnership working – joining the schools, children, parents and communities together.
All Cavendish Learning Trust academy schools will work hard to ensure:
- delivery of the highest quality education at the heart of our communities for the benefit of children and young people of North Derbyshire and surrounding areas
- that every pupil feels safe, is respected, known and fully supported
- that every pupil becomes a successful and confident learner, motivated to acquire the skills and knowledge ready to become a responsible and employable citizen in the future
- our family of schools work closely together, helping and challenging each other to continually improve
- learning experiences are memorable for pupils both in & out of the classroom to raise aspirations, broaden horizons ,nurture talent & developing the whole person
- a welcoming, open and transparent experience for all visitors
- professional development opportunities are provided for all staff at every stage of their development so as to grow our own exceptional support staff, teachers and leaders
- proactive leadership within the organisation, which recognises its financial responsibilities and the need to use public funds effectively at all times.
- CLT is founded on strong local partnerships.
- Every academy is non –selective and our admissions are co-ordinated by Derbyshire County Council.
- We value our excellent working relationships with Trade Unions
- We work closely alongside the Department for Education
For further information about the trust and its work, please visit the website below.
or contact the trust's main office at:
Address: Staveley Hall,
Staveley Hall Drive,
Telephone; 01246 479013